TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Gift Of Love

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 367.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 357 - Blushing Red Breezes.
Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 359 - The Best of 2011 was to choose a TLC from last year. This time I chose TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 325 - Paper Buttons which was an absolute blast to do then and still. I punched 10 hearts using my Martha Stewart Heart punch glued 5 together and ended up with 2 heart stacks. I used my crop-a-dile to punch my button holes then tied some white hemp in a bow through the holes then ran some white hemp across the width of my card.
I embossed the blushing bride panel with cuttlebugs Heart embossing folder. The dp I used is so old I have no idea what the name of it is but I got it at Michaels. My sentiment is from a set from Close To My Heart called THE GIFT OF LOVE and it is stamped in baja breeze.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: The Gift Of Love - CTMH
Paper: white, blushing bride, riding hood red, baja breeze, dp?
Ink: baja breeze
Accessories: hemp, CB Hearts, MS Heart Punch, crop-a-dile,
Techniques: dry emboss, 3d, paper buttons

No comments: