TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, January 9, 2012

No Stampin' Friendship

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 357 Blushing Red Breezes  .I also made this for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 359 - Best of 2011 where I again chose TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 350 - No Stampin' . I used some vellum with sentiments on it for my focal image.
I am also including Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 152 - Die Cuts. I used my brand new Nestie Label 15. My base is blushing bride 4x4 with all 4 corners rounded the same as the 4 center squares. My layout comes from CARD POSITIONING SKETCH CHALLENGE # 250 a fun layout.
RECIPE:
Stamps: none
Paper: blushing bride, riding hood red, whtie, vellum sentiment
Ink: none
Accessories: vellum, corner punch, Nesties Label 15

No comments: