TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Randy's Flower

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 359 - Limeade Parade - Basically with a dessert of using at least 2 embossing folders.  This is also for Monday's MOJO MONDAY'S SKETCH CHALLENGE # 225. What a fun layout so I went with a fun image. I used this darling digi image from The Greeting Farm that I have had laying around just waiting for my copics to add some color.
After coloring I cut using "OUT OF THE BOX" technique". 
I embossed the limeade panel with stylized flowers and the dp panels with swiss dots embossing folders.
Stamps: Randy With Flower - TGF
Paper: white, lucky limeade, Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Basic Gray - June Bug
Accessories: copics, Stylized Flower EF, Swiss Dot EF
Techniques: out of the box

No comments: