TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Fickled Kitty Love

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 99 - Fickled Valentine and man I hope I did this right.
I CASED Judy's IT'S ALL ABOUT TEAL for today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 95 - jaydekay. I just got this Small Madison Window die from PoppyStamps and could not wait to use it. I love the way Judy sponged her window for an antique look. I used baja breeze on mine. I added some white liquid applique to the window for faux snow effect. My kitty image is a digital image colored with copics.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 367 .
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 357 - Blushing Red Breezes.
This is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 359 - Best of 2011. Today I choose to go back in time to Toy's fun challenge TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 341 - Altered Designer Paper. I ran my sheet of valentine dp through the cuttlebug using the "HEARTS" embossing folder. I also embossed some blushing bride cs for panel 2.
I hope you like it. I will be giving this to one of my grands next month.
RECIPE:
Stamps: none
Paper: riding hood red, blushing bride, baja breeze, valentine dp
Ink: baja breeze
Accessories: ribbon, buttons, dimensionals, stickles, copics, Madison Small Window die, Cuttlebug - Hearts EF, white liquid applique
Techniques: altered dp, sponging, copic coloring, painting with stickles

No comments: