TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Silver Wheels Skate Chick

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 303 - Sterling Silver. What a kewl challenge. When I first saw the name I thought of wheels, sidewalks and then I remembered I had just printed this free digi image from Kenny K's site and computer generated sentiment to go with it for Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 313. So I went for it. While I was coloring this image with copic markers using Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 303 - Old Navy Delight I thought about how funny our grandchildren are this time of year. They can hardly wait to show Nana and Papa what they got from Santa and everyone else and if it is a game we usually have to play it with them. Monday Shannon brought their WII and some games over. Boy am I glad the kids did not bring their skateboards. LOL. If you think this chick is about to bust the rump you should see what I would look like. LOL.
I created my sidewalk with my new Copic Pen and colored it with copic markers then used the "out of the box" technique with my horizontal panel. I still wanted some more silver sparkle so I trimmed some night of navy using Fiskars Rope Border punch then threaded some silver ribbon through the loops.
I love how this turned out and hope you do too.
Off to work. Have a fabulous day my crafty cyber friends.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Skate Chick - KK
Paper: white, daffodil delight, night of navy, old olive, DCWV dp
Ink: copic pen
Accessories: copics, dimentionals, ruler, Fiskars Rope Border Punch, ribbon
Techniques: out of the box, 3D, copic coloring, sidewalk

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

What a fun card!! Love the sentiment too!