TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Our Family Tree of Birthdays

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 202 - MaryRose. I chose to CASE her GREAT JOY. I changed the colors, orientation and theme. I loved the way she had the snow mountain lined with glitter.
This is also for Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 43 - Christmas Break with Birthday Cards. The glitter on the snow and trees is for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 301 - Glitter. My color combo of basic gray, concord crush and marina mist is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 301 - Gray Blues. The sponging of the clouds and mountains is for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 303 - Sponging. My focal image and sentiment are from a set called "OUR FAMILY TREE" found at MARKS FINEST PAPER. I have wanted this set since it was released and finally placed my order last week. I could not wait to get it dirty. I am still working hard on completing the inside as well as the out. I made it with this. I stamped the HB sentiment in white craft ink then applied white detail embossing powder and heat set it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Our Family Tree - MFP
Paper: white, marina mist, concord crush
Ink: Momento Tuxedo, White Craft Ink
Accessories: white detail embossing powder, sponges, ribbon, stickles
Techniques: masking, heat embossing, sponging.
I could not decide on which picture showed the glitter the best so I loaded both of them.

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Neva! I love the glittery snow and the gorgeous sky! Your trees are perfect too! Well done my friend!