TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Frosty

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 44 - Christmas List. Thanks Wendy I actually needed 1 more card and how could I let the season pass without dusting off my fav Frosty set? Gasp** I used my Fiskars Snowflake punch and punched out a white snowflake then add a white snowflake brad to the center. I created my own dp by using the swirl and snowflake image from the Stampin Up set "FROSTY" and stamped in black using Whisper White craft ink. My ribbon was laid across the real red cs layer.
This is also for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 302 - Pop, Stampin' Bee's STAMPIN' BEE's CHALLENGE # 90 - Ribbon without bow or knots. My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 312. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 302 - Black Red White and my faux stitching is from Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 304 - Sewing/Stitching which I did on the real red cs layer top and bottom using my white jel pen. My image was colored with copics then I added some stickles.

Well that is it for this Christmas season for me. I will be back Sunday as we have a busy day tomorrow with my dh parents, sister and BIL then it off to see "YOGI BEAR" Whoo Hoo I can not wait. Oh and then Sunday we get to go see "TRUE GRIT" what a great weekend we have in store. I hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and love to you all.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Frosty - SU
Paper: white, black, real red
Ink: Momento Black, Whisper White Craft Ink
Accessories: ribbon, Fiskars Snowflake Punch, Brad, white jel pen, paper piercer, stickles
Techniques: paper piercing, 3d, copic coloring, faux stitching

2 comments:

Benzi said...

Neva, I love a snowman. Yours is wonderful with the stitching, stickles, and wonderful ribbon. Glad you joined the Stampin B's this week. Enjoy your weekend and have a Merry Christmas!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

LOVE Frosty!!! So cute!!