TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hearts in Love

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 312. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 302 - Black Red White. I did faux stitching on the black panel for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 304 - Stitching Faux/Machine. I knew I needed to use this dp sometime with these colors. I used my brand new Beaded Ovals and sponged some red ink. I stamped the heart and rose image with Momento Lady Bug red ink then cut it out and popped it up.
After a busy night with the family Christmas gathering I really need to take today off but it aint happenin' LOL. Got tooo much to do at work so off I go.
Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Hearts, Hearts, Hearts - MFP
Paper: white, black, real red, Hobby Lobby-dp
Ink: real red, white jel pen
Accessories: Nestability Beaded Oval, Sponges, ribbon, white jel pen
Techniques: sponging, faux stitching

No comments: