TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hello Sunshine - Where are you?

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 313 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 303 - Old Navy Delight.
I used some dp and matted both pieces on night of navy and covered the seam with some daffodil ribbon.
My image and sentiment are from MARKS FINEST PAPERS from the set "HELLO SUNSHINE" and believe me when I say I am soo ready to see some warm sunshine. This month is going in the record books as the coldest temps for the longest amount of time in the month in GA in years. Bbrrrrr.
I stamped the entire image in night of navy then again using my SU Markers with selective colors I inked and stamped again. I cut the inside circle out to pop up. I used the "out of the box" technique for the top portion of the suns ray and stamped the sentiment in N.O.N. then matted on daffodil delight cs. It is hard to see but I randomly stamped the small sunburst image in daffodil delight on the navy dp.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Hello Sunshine - MFP
Paper: white, night of navy, daffodil delight, dp
Ink: olive olive, night of navy, daffodil delight
Accessories: ribbon, deminsionals, stickles
Techniques: out of the box, 3D

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Great dp to use for the colors! Love this bright and lovely card!