TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hearts, Hearts, Hearts for Dessert

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 302 - Black Red White. These colors are perfect for Valentine since I am finished with Christmas cards. I used an image and sentiment from a set called "HEARTS, HEARTS, HEARTS". I think I have the dessert option covered with my image, charm, base and layers. LOL.
I stamped my image in momenta red ink then cut and embossed useing Nesties classic hearts and a white matt in the scalloped heart. My base is white cut with the largest Nestie scalloped Heart and topped with black cut and embossed with that same nestie. I did some faux stitching today for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 304 - Faux/Real Stitching. This darling set can be found at MARKS FINEST PAPER. Have you ever wondered why I rarely use charms? It is because I have such a hard time of where to and how to include them. It took me longer to add that heart charm than it did to make this card. Hope you like it. Now off to the kitchen to start some candy making for our Christmas gathering with all 7 grands and their families tonight. Whoopee. My tree is going to be sooo bare after it is over.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Hearts, Hearts, Hearts - MFP
Paper: white, black
Ink: momento red, white jel pen
Accessories: ribbon, heart charm, Nesties Hearts
Techniques: dry emboss, faux stitching

No comments: