TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Angel

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 43 - Christmas Break (Birthday).. Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 301 - Glitter.. Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 311.. Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 301 - Gray Blues .. and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 303 - Sponging. I sponged some concord crush on my MME dp for my base panel. I colored and other one of the Stampin' Bizzarr images that I purchased some time back using copics in the coordinating colors for Marina Mist, Basic Gray and Concord Crush. After coloring, cutting out, and popping up my focal image I applied stickles to the wings and cloud. My sentiment is from Stampin Up's Warmest Regards stamped in concord crush and matted on concord crush. My concord crush panel was embossed using my cuttlebug machine and the Script EF.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Warmest Regard - SU; Mikey - Stampin Bizzaar
Paper: white, concord crush, marina mist
Ink: concord crush
Accessories: ribbon, stickles, CB, Script
Techniques: dry emboss, 3D, sponge distressing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Nice cards, did you use a Cuttlebug?

i'm thinking of buying one myself and wondered how good they are?