TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Peaceful Wishes Emboss Resist

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 302 - Emboss Resist. My color combo is from last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 299 - Red Old Rock. I used some red ribbon and tied a bow for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 96 - Bows.
I stamped the image with Dazzle Versamark then heat embossed with clear detail ep. I then stamped the same image with the same ink on river rock base and the sentiment in real red. I sponged some river rock on the top panel then old olive around the edges and matted on old olive.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Peaceful Wishes - SU
Paper: white, old olive, river rock
Ink: versamark dazzle, real red, river rock, old olive
Accessories: ribbon, clear detail dp
Techniques: emboss resist, distress sponging, doodling

No comments: