TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Nature's Postage Sympathy For Faith

I made this for Faith aka Markie's Mom on SCS and owner of Marks Finest Paper company. Her mom passed away Wednesday and I thought this lovely image from MARKS FINEST PAPERS set called NATURE'S POSTAGE would work perfect with today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 301 - All that Glitters, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 311 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 301 - Gray Blues together. The sentiment is from Stampin Up's Warmest Regards. My dp is from My Minds Eye and matted with marina mist. My base is concord crush matted with basic gray. I colored my focal image with copics then added some stickles. My ribbon is SU concord crush.
Hope you like and I hope it brings some comfort to Faith.

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

WOW! what a great job w/these colors! beautiful sympathy card!