TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Laurie & Bertie Under The Mistletoe

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 309. My color combo is for Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 299 - Red Old Rocks. My old olive panel stamped with Filigree in real red ink for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 301 - Faux Tile Background.
I colored my Greeting Farm image with copics a couple of weeks ago when Shannon was over for some play time so then all I had to do was find the right time to use it and today was that day.
I trimmed and embossed with Wonky Squares Nestie then sponged around the edges.
I had an embellishment opportunity arise as the corner of my focal image ended up under my filigree background stamp that I had inked in real red and stamped on old olive so I continued around the edges and sorta like how it ended up.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Laurie & Bertie Under The Mistletoe - TGF
Paper: white, river rock, old olive, real red
Ink: real red, old olive
Accessories: Wonky Squares, copics, sponges
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, distress sponging, faux tile background

2 comments:

Dana said...

This is so sweet!! I absolutely adore that Old Olive panel you created! I would BUY that paper!!
Hugs~
Dana

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I love the wonky squares for this layout! Too cute!!