TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Peaceful Wishes On The Fly

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 201 - Lisaadd. I chose to CASE her PEACEFUL WISHES and I changed the image, colors, and layout.
I used Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 262 - Shabby Apple just loving this darling little STRAWBERRY PATCH DRESS. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 300 - Celebration of Color where we were to choose from any of the previous 299 combo and since I loved this one I used it again: COLOR CHALLENGE # 299 - Red Old Rock.
I also did another of Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 302 - Emboss Resist and the Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 96 - Bows. I sponged river rock over the entire panel then old olive around the edges and matted on old olive. I stamped the berry image in real red then applied some dots with white liquid applique. I popped my main panel up on dimensionals.
This card took me 14 minutes to make with the bow taking the most time. LOL. I timed myself to be sure I fell within the time limits for Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 42 - Christmas Cards On The Fly.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Peaceful Wishes - SU
Paper: white, old olive
Ink: old olive, river rock, real red
Accessories: ribbon, white liquid applique
Techniques: emboss resist, distress sponging

No comments: