TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mistletoe Ms. Clause

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 200 - Reflection. OH Beth I bet this comes as NO surprise to anyone that I would be more than happy to CASE my talented and gifted darling daughter as FEATURED STAMPER # 85 - It's Frog-tastic. I chose to CASE her SKIER HONEY. I love the felt snowflake she used and what is better than that is she shared some of these with me so I had to use them. I colored this image a few weeks ago when we were playing together and she had some printed images from Kenny K she was going to color. When she was not looking I snatched this image and colored it up. My youngest daughter saw this after I had it colored and requested that be her card this year so I made this for Michele, ssshh don't tell her.
Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 261 - Bronner's Christmas Wonderland. Well if Santa can go OCEANSIDE CHRISTMAS SANTA FIGURINE then Ms.Clause can certainly go sexy right? LOL!! I mean what Santa would not want to come home to this Ms.Clause? LOL.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 299 - Red Old Rock. I used some DCWV Christmas Stack dp. My focal image was cut, embossed and sponged with Nesties Deckled Rectangles. I used river rock to sponge the inside with. I tied a sheer olive ribbon bow then topped it with 2 felt snowflakes with silver cord to hold them together. Now Shannon is always fussing that I never finish a card, only the card front so she will be extatic that I have the inside complete as well. Here is a peek of the inside Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Mistletoe Ms. Clause - Kenny K
Paper: white, real red, DCWV
Ink: river rock
Accessories: felt snowflakes, sheer ribbon, silver cord
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, distress sponging

2 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love how this turned out!! Thanks so much for caseing me!MWAH! Love ya!

Julie said...

This is so pretty Neva! Fabulous coloring! I love how you popped the image panel up! Great CASEing!