TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Eskimo Kisses

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGEE # 235 - Crushed Gray Burgandays. My layout is from today's MERCY'S TUESDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 59. I love this layout Mercy. Well I just got my order from Sweet-N-Sassy and had to get these little darlings dirty as fast as possible and today was the day. This set is called Eskimo Kisses. My image was inked in graphite black then colored with copics
C1, C3, C7, E34, E35, E37, E50, E51, E53, R85, R89, Y23, and Y26. I stamped the sentiment in bravo burgandy on crushed curry cs. The dp is from TREEHOUSE STAMPS and is also called Eskimo Kisses.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Eskimo Kisses - Sweet N Sassy
Paper: white, crushed curry, bravo burgandy, Eskimo Kisses dp
Ink: graphite black, bravo burgandy
Accessories: copics
Techniques: copic coloring