TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Frosted Vintage Baby Boy Card

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 259 - Frosted Windows. What a kewl technique Holly. Thanks for sharing it with us. I have been waiting for that perfect sketch or occassion to make a card to go with my NEW BABY BOY MILK CARTON full of goodies for a 1st time mom and today was the perfect occassion. I used my brand new Sugar Nellie Vintage Baby image and colored with copics. I trimmed the frame then punched the oval with Marvy Extra Giga Oval Scallop punch which fit perfectly around this adorable image. Is this little sleeping baby precious or what? I hope she likes the card and gift set I am making for her.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Vintage Baby - Sugar Nellie
Paper: white, dp - Michaels, Vellum
Ink: graphite black
Accessories: copics, dimensionals, Marvy Extra Giga Oval Scallop
Techniques: Frosted Window

3 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Awwwww! so adorable!

stampqueen said...

Hallo,
Wandered in to your blog from SCS - cute baby card, sweet image.
I have a blogroll on my blog for "Creative, Crafty Nurses" Do you mind if I add you to the list? :)

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

awwwhh!! super sweet image!! Great card to go with your box!