TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Get Well Darlin' Gent

OK so I got up early to study before my dh woke up and today's FS called to me and I could not study for wanting to stamp. I think I need some RX for OCB. LOL. This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 157 - bar. I had a hard time deciding on 1 project but finally chose this GET WELL card from Barbara's gallery. I changed the colors, layout and left off the brads. I used Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 266 for my layout. My stamp sets are some I bought while I was on the design team for CLEAR AND SIMPLE STAMPS. Since I am an RN ya know I had to have these right? LOL. My images were stamped in graphite black then colored with copics. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Get Well Darlin' , Get Well Gent, CSS
Paper: white, green, red, plaid dp
Ink: graphite black
Accessories: ribbon, copics
Techniques: copic coloring
Now it is time to hit the books again before church then after church and before bed and I HATE TESTS!!!!

3 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Lovin this CRMC get well!! great job caseing!!

Basement Stamper said...

Awesome card, love the colors!

Nicki said...

This is super adorable. Love the layout - cute way to mix the sets!