TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Hello Spring Sneak Peek Framed

This is for today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - I've Been Framed. I have been home this afternoon trying to study for a certification exam and needed a break so I played along with today's challenge. I used a digital image that will be released Thursday, Feb 11 from TREEHOUSE STAMPS. I colored with copics. My dp is Basic Gray Origins. I am tryingng to use up some off brand card stock. I used a flower tag and attached the cut out butterfly on to it. My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 26. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Hello Spring Digital Set - THS
Paper: white, yellow, light orange, dark orange
Accessories: frame, copics, flower tag

1 comment:

Ashley said...

OMGosh, Neva! I couldn't LOVE this more!!! Beautiful!
Hugs, Ash-