TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, February 12, 2010

This Is Love

This is for today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Inspired by Presidents. Did you know that Grover Cleveland has been the ONLY president to bring a new baby into the White House during their terms? You can read about that HERE. So that inspired me to use a just released darling image of penguin mom and baby from the new digital line at TREEHOUSE STAMPS. This is just one of my sets released. For my layout I used FRIDAY SKETCHERS# 89. I also used Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Odds Are since I have 5 layers on this. My color combo is Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Chocolate Durango Shadows. I had to make another of Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Frosted Window. I am not sure if I will give this to one of my daughters for Valentines or Mother's Day. Whey, I am so happy to be feeling better.
RECIPE:
Stamps: This Is Love - Treehouse Stamps -Digital Line
Paper: white, vellum, choc chip, dusty durango, sage shadow
Ink: dusty durango, sage shadow, black
Accessories: Fiskars oval template, copics, stickles
Techniques: Frosted Window, 3D

1 comment:

Aud said...

Love your card and how you used the sketch!♥

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud