TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

FS158 Eskimo Kisses

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 158 - Hamilton Gal. I found my inspiration from Laurie's precious BABY CONGRATS. I loved the simple layout and needed that for today. Gotta get on the road to Olustee battle early this morning. I kept the layout and changed the colors and theme and placed a brad in each corner rather than 2 together on one side. My image is from Sweet N Sassy's Eskimo Kisses stamp set I recently purchased. My dp is Basic Gray Sugar Rush pack. I pulled the colors from the dp to color my images using copic markers. My focal image was trimmed with a Nestability but I can not remember the name of it :-( Old timmers kickin' in. LOL. It is also popped up on dimensionals. I will be back tonight to leave some luvin' in the comment area. Have a fabulous Sunday and pray I don't freeze to death. Brrr it is still so cold down her in the deep south.
RECIPE:

Stamps: Eskimo Kisses - Sweet N Sassy
Paper: white, red, bashful blue, sugar rush
Ink: graphite black
Accessories: copics, dimensionals, ribbon, brads
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

3 comments:

Corie said...

Oh WOW -- this is absolutely adorable!!

Crystal said...

AWW Very sweet Neva, LOVE this image and your coloring WOW!!!!! What a great CASE!! Have a wonderful day!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Super cute dp!! Love this adorable image too!!