TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Cheeky Glamore

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL # 1 - Texture, Color, & Patterns. Whoo Hoo a challenge. The Limited Supply Challenge has changed to the Free 4 All. My texture is my embossed Labels 4 white focal panel and orchid opulence matt, textured ribbon, and the stickles on the pattern paper, my color that I rarely use is purple. I don't know why bc I do like purple I just don't use it very often. My pattern paper is from TREEHOUSE STAMPS - Imaginisce Painted Stripes. I thought this paper would go perfect with my brand new Greeting Farm image called Cheeky Glamore. My iamge was colored with copics. I added some stickles to her underskirt and eye shadow. My layout is from Tuesday's MERCY'S TUESDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 62. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cheeky Glamore - TGF
Paper: white, orchid opulence, light purple (Michaels), Painted Stripes PP - THS
Ink: graphite black
Accessories: stickles, Nesties Label 4, Ribbon
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

2 comments:

Corie said...

Oh my this is absolutely precious!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love me some purple!! Great dp to pair with this Cheeky girl! Love how you layered your nesties too!