TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

WOJ Willow with Sun Hat CASEing

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 156 - Butterfly Ears (aka Nicole). I chose to CASE her PB BASHFUL card. I changed the position of the ribbon and threaded mine though a button, left off the primas, and changed the colors. I used a little girl image but mine is a Whiff Of Joy Image called Willow with Sun hat and it came from TREEHOUSE STAMPS. My dp, ribbon and button also came from Treehouse Stamps. The dp is called Painted Stripes. My image and color selection were chosen using Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 217 - Espe. I just love the colors and the daisies on this darling HANDBAG. I used my prismacolor pencils and gamsol blending medium for the 1st time in a long time. I used my SU markers to color the small daisies. My focal image and matt were trimmed & embossed with Nesties Long Rectangle.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Willow with Sun Hat - WOJ - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: pink, purple, white, Painted Stripes - Imaginisce
Ink: graphite black, pretty in pink, lavendar lace
Accessories: ribbon, button, prismacolor pencils, gamsol blending medium, glue dots
Techniques: Gamsol Magic

1 comment:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Really pretty card! love the colours!