TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Easter Basket Sneak Peek


This is for today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Ribbons & Trim. I used a Martha Stewart Border punch on the yellow matt under my Easter Egg Digital DP and sheer yellow and orange ribbon for my bow. My image is also a digital image. Both the digital image and digital dp are due for release Thursday, Feb 25th from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE. I colored the focal image with copics. On the digital dp I changed the color of the yellow eggs to orange and left the yellow dots on them then covered them with stickles. My main panel is orange and all of the orange is for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Orange Love. My layout is from today's GET SKETCHY # 26. I trimmed my focal image with Nestie Labels 3 then sponged the inside with Only Orange ink before coloring with copis then added some stickles to the eggs. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Joyful Blessings, Easter Digital Paper - Treehouse Stamps digital Line
Paper: white, orange, yellow, Easter Digital DP
Ink: Only Orange
Accessories: Nesties Label 3, copics, Stickles
Techniques: copic coloring, digital images, digital dp

6 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

What a pretty Easter card! I love the basket filled with eggs and the gorgeous ribbon.

Laurel said...

Beautiful, thanks for playing at GS.

dstandard said...

Such an adorable card!

~amy~ said...

sweet card...love the bow!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

You know Im a sucker for orange!! LOVE the colors on this!! Great Easter card! Love your bow!

Dora said...

Beautiful take on the sketch!
thanks for playing.