TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

To Catch A Big Fish

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 160 - AngelaCrocket. I found inspiration in 2 ways from several of her cards but especially in her GOD BLESS YOU. I loved the way she layered the circle with Nestie Labels 4 and I never use Kraft unless it is in a color challenge. I love the color in MIKI ANDO's COSTUME so I used it for Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 221 - Ice Skating Costumes. My layout is from today's SUNDAY SKETCH & STAMP # 22. I attached the circle to the Nestie Label 4 then popped that up on the next layered Label 4. I punched some slots from one of my punches to use as cat tails for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 261 - Its In The Pieces. My focal image is one I just got from Sugar Nellie called To Catch A Big Fish. He is soo cute and all I could think about while I was coloring was Brayden with his blonde hair although his is straight not curly but he sure loves to fish with his Papa. My image was stamped in graphite black and colored with copics. I used my brand new Martha Stewart grass border punch. Friday challenge brought something really new to SCS. No more Limited Supply Challenges. I just had to do another one for FREE 4 ALL # 1 - Textures, Colors & Patterns. I used my cuttlebug Herringbone embossing folder on the Kraft panel. My pattern paper is from My Minds Eye that I just bought Sat on a shopping excursion with Shannon. This will be for Brayed on his 7th birthday later this year. I adore how this turned out and hope you do too.
RECIPE:
Stamps: To Catch A Big Fish - Sugar Nellie
Paper: kraft, white, olive, yellow, MME pp
Ink: graphite black
Accessories: Herringbone, MS Grass Border Punch, Nesties Label 4, Nesties Circle
Techniques: Emboss, Copic coloring, 3 D

4 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This is sooo cute!! Love the dp and great job with the kraft! LOVE kraft!

Crystal said...

Neva this is darling, LOVE this sugar nellie image!!! Fabulous job on the CASE challenge today!

Arianne said...

Great card! Love the image!
Thanks for joining our challenge at SS&S.

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

Mira said...

This is so lovely :)
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira =)