TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sweet Talk Gift Set for DH

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 267. Whoo Hoo Roxy is back. Thanks for an easy one this morning Roxy since I have an early class and test today. A couple of yrs ago Shannon and I were playing one day and she made a sheet of Valentine dp using this darling set. Today I made another one and used it for a wrapper for the box of Milk Duds and the rest for the card to go with it.
I will give this to my DH on his way out the door Friday to go camping. He will be bachin' it this year. I am NOT camping in 26 degree night temps as much as I love the event of Olustee. LOL. Plus if he takes it with him I don't have to hear him eat those nasty things. Man he can make some noise when that caramel gets stuck between his top on bottom teeth. He is NOT allowed to get them when we go to the movies. LOL. Anyway I hope he likes the card cause I know he will love the candy.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sweet Talk
Paper: white, red, black
Ink: black, rose red
Accessories: Nestability Heart

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

Love your bg stamping and pretty row of hearts Neva! and what fun the candy wrapper is - you cracked me up with your description of your DH eating the milk duds!!! I can just hear it now!!! LOL!!