TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Inspired Forest Friends Sneak Peek

This is for today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 218 - Etre. I found my inspiration in the colors of this SURPRISES OF THE SEA darling piece of art work. My image is from a set called Forest Friends and is due to be released this coming Thursday, Feb 11th from TREEHOUSE STAMPS - DIGITAL LINE. I colored with copics. I used some google eyes bc I am giving this to Shannon who has had a bad sinus infection and then on top of that picked up the stomach flu going around in her Pre-K that she works in. YUK! She feels terrible and I am hoping since she loves raccoons that she will love this and it might make her feel better.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Forrest Friends - THS Digital Line
Paper: white, basic Grey, crushed curry
Accessories: digital images, ribbon, google eyes
Techniques: copic coloring

2 comments:

raindropecho said...

This is oh-so-cute! Love the eyes :)

- Ann

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Hes just too adorable!! Thank you for this adorable get well. It made me smile!