TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Stars & Showers Sneak Peek

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 261 - It's In The Pieces. I used my round tab punch for a diaper as shown in the display boards. I did not have any small gem clips and so I found the smallest diaper pins I had. I have to pick up some smaller ones. I love the diaper idea. Just too cute. WOW Merideth, those are fantastic. My dp is Provo Craft and although it looks blue it is really teal colored. My focal image is a digital image from Stars & Showers set that will be released this Thursday from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE. It is such a darling image I could not resist using it. I colored in the stars with my white jel pen so that when I sponged they would stay white. Then I sponged with sage shadow and bermuda bay although it looks green. I hope this is not going to be a backwards day. LOL. I colored my image with copics E50, E51, BG11, BG13, BG15, Y11, Y13, and Y15. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Stars & Showers, Treehouse Stamps Digital Line
Paper: white, bermuda bay, Yellow, Provo Craft dp
Ink: sage shadow, bermuda bay
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, digital images, copics, white jel pen
Techniques: copic coloring, 3d, distress sponging