TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kiddie Farm Garage Sale

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Brilliant Pumpkin Garden. I used a cute stamp set from H & M STAMP COMPANY. This set as well as many many others are currently going at GARAGE SALE PRICES. I almost did the TLC from Monday but used only 1 strip of tacky tape so I will exclude it from that challenge. I colored the tractor pumpkin pie bc dh's tractor is a husquavaran. I was trying to simulate snow for those suffering right now. DH turned our AC on last night. He needs some estrogen I think LOL. I was not hot but he said he was.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Kiddie Farm
Paper: Garden Green, Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin pie, br
Ink: black brilliance, pumpkin pie, brilliant blue, garden green
Accessories: tacky tape
Techniques: Gamsol Magic