TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, January 30, 2009

CAS Hoppy Valentine's Day

This is for today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Clean And Simple, for my coloring technique I used Gamsol Magic for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Bottoms Up(Alcohol), for my color combo I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Breezy Pacific Gardens and for my layout I went to THE DAILY DARE and found this on Thursday's SKETCHES BY TAMARA #80 SKETCH CHALLENGE. I used some baja breeze cs for my pleated portion of this challenge combo which was trimmed with a decortive cutting blade. I made one end more narrow than the other on accident then decided I sorta liked how that looked, LOL. My frogs were stamped in black brilliance then colored with prismacolor pencils and blended w/gamsol blending medium. My sentiment was stamped in pacific point. My image and sentiment are from a set called "Hoppy Kisses" and it can be found at TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. This card has only 3 layers to it, no stickles, no ribbon, no embellishments at all (insert pout). I will be giving this to my grandson, I think he will like it. I will tell him the pleats are for the frogs to jump on. He will like that. Hope you do to.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Hoppy Kisses, Treehouse Stamps
Paper: white, pacific point, garden green
Ink: black brilliance, pacific point
Accessories: decorative trim edge paper cutter
Techniques: Gamsol Magic


*** SEE THE TOP OF MY BLOG REGARDING WINTER STORM EFFECTS ON TREEHOUSE STAMP ORDERS ***

2 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Neva, what a cute, fun card! Love that pleat!

Carol said...

Fabulous card! I love the pleating, such a nice touch and i do like frogs too :)
Thanks for joining us this week :)

Hugs
Carol x