TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bubble Baby Fun

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLNENGE - Breezy Pacific Gardens and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Paper Pleats. I am not sure I am lovin' this one but here it is anyway. I stamped bubble background on baja breeze in pacific point ink and matted on pacific pt. I stamped bubble fun in black brilliance then colored with copics and applied crystal effects to the bubbles. I had to use the squish in the lid deal for pacific pt to color the bottle of baby wash. I ran the garden green through my paper crimper for pleated effect. The giraffe is stamped in black and colored with copics. Bubble fun and Bubble Background are from HIGH HOPES. The cute little giraffe is from a new line Ashley is carrying called Snag 'em from the Dollar Spot on TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. What could I do to make me like this enough to give to someone having a baby boy?
RECIPE:
Stamps: Giraffe - Treehouse Stamps ; Bubble Fun, Bubble Background - HIgh Hopes
Paper: white, pacific point, garden green
Ink: black brilliance, pacific point, baja breeze
Accessories: copics, crystal effects, dew drops
Techniques: 3d

No comments: