TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

CAS Noble Bird Call

Happy Saturday all. This is for today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE - Elum Pocket Journals. I used the FOUR SEASONS under the New Release section as my inspiration. Just love those colors. I kept this clean and simple for Friday's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - CAS. I used my copics to color the raised images of the embossed portion for the WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Alcohol. I am guest host for today's color challenge over on PCP and used Kiwi Kiss, Ballet Blue, and Choc chip for today's PAPER CRAFT PLANET COLOR CHALLENGE . My main layer is embossed with Bird Call from Cutttlebug folders. and the deers are stamped in choc chip. I then ran over the top of the embossed images with my copics and colored the deer some. I sponged some ballet blue clouds and punched a kiwi kiss and ballet blue butterfly applied 2 diamond gems and pulled the wings on the blue one up. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Noble Deer
Paper: white, ballet blue
Ink: choc chip, kiwi kiss, ballet blue,
Accessories: copics, MS butterfly punch, diamond gems
Techniques: sponging, dry embossing, 3D

No comments: