TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Owelentine CASEing

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE - Vicky Gould. I chose her LOVE BIRDS to CASE. I changed the layout in order to use Saturday's PAPER CRAFT PLANET SKETCH CHALLENGE and the colors to use Saturday's PAPER CRAFT PLANET COLOR CHALLENGE. I used my Quickutz Nestie Heart shapes, circle punch, scallop circle punches, and MS Fern punch. My image was stamped in brown then colored with copics. I doodled around the edge. The card base is Kraft pattern paper matted on Kraft. The sentiment is popped up. That ribbon is really purple but shows up blue in the photo. gggrrrrrr. Oh Well. Congrats to ya Vicky, enjoy the deserving spotlight.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Owelentine, Treehouse Stamps
Paper: white, olive, certainly celery, kraft, kraft pp, elegant eggplant
Ink: brown, elegant eggplant, old olive, certainly celery
Accessories: MS fern punches, circle punch, scallop circle punch, copicsm ribbon, Quickutz Nestie Hearts

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

yummy colors!!!!! Love your ribbon treatment!