TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Lucky Charm Glittery Sneak Peek

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Tacky Glitter. WOW this is messy. I used Sugar Plums glitter packs. I am going to work with glitter from head to toe. I used today's sketch from SKETCH AND STASH CHALLENGE for my layout. This adorable stamp set will be release Jan 9th from TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. I sponged the clouds and grass. I colored the rest with prismacolor pencils and blended w/gamsol. My color combo came from ROSES ON PAPER CHALLENGE #3. I found this challenge and the Sketch and Stash Challenges from a new blog set up just for all of us challenge junkies. It is called THE DAILY DARE. This blog is committed to helping keep us organized with 1 stop challenge chaser finds. TeeHee. Hi, My name is Neva and I am a challenge junkie. I have been hooked for 3 yrs now. LOL.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Lucky Charm, Treehouse Stamps
Paper: white, green, purple
Ink: black brilliance, glorious green, always artichoke, gold
Accessories: prismacolor pencils, gamsol blending medium, tacky tape, glitter
Techniques: Gamsol Magic

8 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Great job on the challenge! Love your card! Also, admire you for getting it done before you go to work. When I was working outside the home, I was lucky to leave the house with my eyes actually open!

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card, very colorful :-). Love all the glitter and the image is very cute
Lorraine

Shell said...

awwr he's so cute,looks like he's looking for the gold at the end of a rainbow of glitter.
shell x

Crafting Diva said...

Wow this is wonderful cards made with this weeks sketch. Love the image haven't seen anything like this, love how you have coloured it too. Hope there some gold at the end of the rainbow and thank you so much for joining in.

Lauren said...

Very cool Neva!

Becky said...

What a wonderful card! I love all the glitter and those stamps are very cute!!
Thanks so much for playing along with our first challenge!
Love Becky xx

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

this is so cute! I love the colors of glitter you chose!!

Chrissie said...

Such a great card and thanks for joining in with the challenge!