TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Foxy Gone Green

Happy Saturday everyone, this is for today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE - PBteen. WOW these rooms are so kewl. I was so inspired by the colors in the STUFF-YOUR-STUFF ROOMS-Especially this one. Because I was inspired by the colors on this website it also fits Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Color Your World. I just love warm colors this time of year. For my layout I chose today's sketch challenge from I{heart}2STAMP. I found this great challenge on THE DAILY DARE BLOG which list the challenges by each day. If you know me you know I love to combine challenges so this blog is right up my alley. I just got this cute little fox in and could hardly wait to ink it up. He is just so adorable and I paired him up with the Go Green set. I colored my images with my brand new Copics. My background dp and ribbon are some I got from my sweet friend Ashley Bowen when I visited her in September. All supplies used can be found at TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. I really like how this card turned out and hope you do too.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Foxy, Go Green - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: Non su dp, vanilla
Ink: Black brilliance
Accessories: copics, dimensionals, ribbon, Corner punches

No comments: