TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tink In Pink Inspired Beautiful Fairies

Happy Saturday to all. This is for todays INSPIRATION CHALLENGE - Cake Nouveau. I used this beautiful TINK IN PINK cake, which is on the 5th row 3rd picture, as my inspiration piece. I chose to use the PAPER CRAFT PLANET COLOR CHALLENGE - by Ashley Bowen as my color combo and today's OCCC - Sketch Challenge for my layout. My dd is a guest DT for today's sketch and was so excited how could I not do this challenge. I used an Inkadinkado set called Beautiful Fairies that is only 1 of the new lines of stamps being carried by Ashley Bowen at TREEHOUE STAMP COMPANY. I just love this set especially bc I got it for my birthday from Shannon. She bought it on one of our shopping trips and I thought she got it for herself. Well I am working today since I was lazy the last 2 days and did not go in. LOL. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Beautiful Fairies, LiveLoveLaugh, Treehouse Stamps
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss Riding Hood Red, White Pretty In Pink
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Black Brilliance
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol Blending Medium, Stickles, Nestabilities Long Rectangle Scallops, Label Punch, Scallop border punch
Techniques: Gamsol Magic,3D, Out of the Box

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun so glad you got to play. Hugs Cindy

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Shes so cute!! Love these fairies!! great job on the sketch and colors!