TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Starry Eyed Angel Wings

Well I had to wait til I got off work today to play and made this quite fast. This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Starry Eyes. I also used a color combo I found on teh DAILY DARE BLOG but for the life of I can not find it again. It was choc chip, baja breeze and old olive. Oh well. I used the My Favorite Things Sketch for this week and the Cute Card Thursday challenge to use something brand new. I used my brand new MS heart punch I bought myself with a gift card I got. My background of stars were stamped with versamark then heat embossed with glitter EP. My main image is Angel Wings from TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY and will be released tonight at midnight. Whoo Hoo our release party starts at 9pm tonight and you DO NOT WANT TO MISS IT. I cut the main image in an out of the box technique that I am loving lately. I also watercolored for the 1st time in awhile. The wings are loaded w/stickles which I also love. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Angel Wings - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: Old Olive dp, baja breeze, Choc chip, watercolor
Ink: black brilliance
Accessories: stickles, glitter ep, versamark.
Techniques: water color, heat emboss, out of the box

3 comments:

Deb said...

such a beautiful card, the image is so sweet and the colours are very pretty

Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

Corie said...

This is just so pretty

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This angel is just so sweet!! Love your star background!! Great card!!