TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, January 2, 2009

LSC201 Seaside Sketches

This is for today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLNEGE. We had to use a list to complete today's challenge which included:
Favorite Stamp/Company - Stampin Up and this set
Favorite Colors - Guava,Pink, Blue
Favorite Embell/Tools - Hemp, Stickles & Cuttlebug
Favorite Technique - Gamsol Magic, sky scene, copic coloring
I also used my all time fav layout when I can not find anything else that works or that I want to use.
I am hoping to have both my girls over today for a New Years Dinner but it will determine how my SIL's grandmother is doing . She had surgery Monday and is still in ICU. Jessie's dd is out of town at her in-laws for the holidays so they will not be able to be here. Hope you have a wonderful Friday and I may have to make some more cards for today since I have SO many favorites from other Stamp Companies as well. Too many to choose from. This is my favorite SU set I guess because I had a brother growing up and when I had 2 girls it was my hope they would be best friends forever. Well I did not factor in sibling rivary. I thought it was just between brother & sister. Anyway growning up I did not have any best friends so I was sort of a loner and still have a tendacy to be that way. These 2 girl look so precious to me ramping throught the early morning beach sands. The beach is definetly me all time favorite place to be and my all time fav colors are blue, pink and I loved groovy guava when it came out. So sorry it is not a part of the color families :( I still use it often and now I have the matching copic marker since SU does not have markers insert another pout sign here :( My all time favorite coloring technique is and always will be my prismacolor pencils blended with Gamsol. I do l like the copics in a way but still love my SU markers better.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Seaside Sketches, Wonderful Words II
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Groovy Guava, White
Ink: Groovy Guava, Black Brilliance, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Hemp, Stickles, Cuttlebug, Shell Collage Folder
Techniques: Gamsol Magic, Dry Embossing

2 comments:

Lauren said...

This is so pretty Neva. The coloring is amazing.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I love this sweet image! Great soft colors!