TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Muchas Gracias

Well I still do not have my trusty PC so all I have is this laptop. I think it is a conspiracy to force me into using it so that I get more comfortable with it. I hope my PC will be back home tomorrow. I so miss it. Anyway dh was having a fit to get out of the house so we headed to the Atlantic coast for a weekend of dinner, movies and ran on the way home but fun nevertheless. Needless to say I am suffering from stamp deprivation. LOL so I hurried upstairs to check out todays FS challenge. Congrats to ya Judy gurl. This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - Jaydekay. I chose to CASE her CACTUS PETE AND BUDDY Card. I changed the layout, colors and stamps but kept the cactus & animal theme. I used Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE for my layout and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Brilliant Pumpkin Garden. I have had this cute set for quite sometime and never inked it up until now. And now Ashley is carrying this cute set in her store at TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. I stamped the images in black brillianced then colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended w/gamsol. The Cactus is cut out and popped up. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Muchas Gracias - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: Brilliant Blue, White, Garden Green, My Minds Eye dp
Ink: black brilliance
Accessories: prismacolor pencils, blending medium
Techniques: Gamsol Magic

3 comments:

Cardmaking Galore said...

this is so cute - well donw

Corie said...

Ahhhh this is adorable

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Hey I finally looked at it!!!LOL!! Super cute!!!