TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Livin' The Girls Life

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - BevR. I chose to CASE her PENPAL Card. I changed the layout just a bit, the colors, and left off the button and nestie cuts. I colored my image with prismacolor pencilsl and blended w/gamsol blending medium for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Alcohol and my color combo is Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Breezy Pacific Gardens. I sponged the edges of my main image. I heated the sheer ribbon to make it crinkle up. I also sponged the edges of the white prima's. I stamped part of the sentiment in garden green on the main image. The rest of the sentiment is stamped on the inside of the card which can be seen on my blog. This is just part of a set from H & M STAMP COMPANY called "Livin' the Girls Life". Hope you like it. I will be giving this to Alana, my oldest granddaughter who will be turning 8 on 2/14. She is always reading, writing, or coloring so I think she will like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: LIvin' The Girls Life - HMStampCo
Paper: Garden Green, Pacific Point, white, MME dp
Ink: Black brilliance, garden green
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, gamsol blending medium, prima's, rhinestone brad
Techniques: Gamsol Magic

3 comments:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

This is gorgeous! I love it!

Connie M. said...

This is just so adorable, Neva!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Oh my!! She is going to love this!! How perfect for her!! LOVE IT!!