TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, August 3, 2015

All Sprinkled Holiday with Every Blessing Flap Fold Christmas Card

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 545 - Fussy Cutting and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 336 - Under the Stars. Today I officially start my new position and as you can see it is allowing me to stamp in the mornings again. I am so thankful for my quite time in my cave. Anyway I have been wanting to try this flap fold card I have been seeing on the home page and thought it would be a TLC but today I just had to try it. I stamped the stars background from spingkles in versa mark then applied white detail embossing powder and heat set it. I love the look of white against a dark blue. 
RECIPE:
I did make a slight change as I adhered my sentiment layer on the inside so when the card is opened you see the entire sentiment. Best of both views. I envy those of you who can stamp a silhouette image and get it to turn out. I always have to fill in with my copics. ggrrrr, not sure what I am doing wrong. I stamped everything else in night of navy. I had to finish my circle by fussing cutting it and fussy cut the star image for my flap holder. I think this is my 2nd Christmas card so far but I like how it turned out and hope you do too. Any tips on how to make the silhouette images come out better would be appreciated too.
Stamps: Sprinkles, All Holidays, Every Blessing 
Paper: white, night of navy 
Ink: night of navy 
Accessories: circle punch, Fiskars border punch, copics 
Techniques: flap fold card, heat embossing

No comments: