TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, August 28, 2015

Somtimes it's all about the shoes

FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 288 - Add Something gold, Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 546 - Make it Metal, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 555, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 545 - Metallic Gold meets Very Vanilla, and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 339 - Tag It. We have a couple of co-workers getting married soon and so today I made another wedding card. I used my Argyle embossing folder today and created some tags and colored them gold with my metal gold paint pen. I stamped one with a sentiment from All Holidays and the other I added a gold vintage shoe. These are both popped up on dimensionals. I had to free hand my sentiment on the front. I have seen something similar in a sentiment but not sure who made it.
I used the same sentiment today on the inside and stamped the envelope with the same ink color. Hope you like it.
This is for today's
RECIPE:
Stamps: Stamps usedTrust God, All Year Cheer I, All Holidays 
Paper: vanilla, Metallic gold 
Ink: Delightful Dijon, gold paint pen 
Accessories: tag, gold cording, vintage shoe, dimensionals 
Techniques: dry embossing, tag

No comments: