TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Trust God with a Kite Card

This is for Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 541 - Roses and Mints are a tip top treat. I saw the new KITE CARD TECHNIQUE and just had to try it since the WT Challenge was not loaded yet and I have to be at work soon. I found some perfect DP from Colorbox Beach House 2 sided dp. I cut the white cs with the smallest Label 1 Nestability set and then traced around the edges on tip top taupe and rose red CS for a mat then fussy cut them.
I stamped the sentiments in mint macaron ink. I turned the labels long way to fit on the Kite shape. This was such a fun and easy card to make. I almost hate to give it way. LOL
RECIPE:
Stamps: Trust God 
Paper: white, mint macaron, rose red, tip top taupe 
Ink: Mint Macaron 
Accessories: flowers, labels 1, ribbon 
Techniques: Kite Card

No comments: