TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, August 10, 2015

Wavey Anchors at the Beach with Bear

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 546 - Mind the Gap and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENG E# 336 - Waves of Color. Since blue is my favorite color and the beach is my favorite place to be, well, need I say more. LOL. I used 3 different shades of blue for the umbrella top and 2 for the water. I cut the dolphins out of basic gray cs and the lab from black. I love dolphins so I have a few swimming and jumping out of the water on the inside of the card. 
The envelope is stamped with the same sentiment as the top front.   My dh is always whining about wanting to bring his mutt to the beach when we go so I am going to give this to him and tell me next time to bring this card and pretend "Bear" is with him. Hope he likes it and hope you do too.
Having computer issues with new upgrade of Windows 10 and can not load pics from home. I will edit pictures once issue is resolved
RECIPE:
Stamps: ODB - Anchor 
Paper: white, Marina Mist, Basic Gray, Sahara Sand, Lost Lagoon, Baja Breeze, black 
Ink: Marina Mist 
Accessories: acetate, DRU-Dolphins, IO-Wave, Adirondack Chair, Beach Umbrella, FS-Lab
Techniques: floating card, gap card

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

LOL! It looks like Bear at the beach. Love it :)