TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

It's Your Rusty Ole Birthday Danny

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 552, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 542 - Elegant and delightful Cajun meadows, and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 545 - Fussy Cutting. I used a fiskars guide to cut my circle then doodled around the edge. I stamped the rusty tractor then cut it out and colored with copics, I fussy cut the grass underneath and the sentiment as well.
My SIL has a birthday this month so I will probably pass this to him as I am always teasing him about aging to the 40's. I hope he likes it and I hope you do too.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Rusty Tractor, Stonewall - deep red; SU It's your birthday; ?? - Birthday greeting 
Paper: vanilla, ?? dp, mossy meadow, cajun craze 
Ink: momento tuxedo black, elegant eggplant, cajun craze 
Accessories: dimensionals 
Techniques: tone on tone, fussy cutting, 3D, doodling

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love it! The brick panel is perfect too! He will love this!