TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Madison's 13th BD Card

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 542 - Elegant delightful Cajun meadows, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 545 - Fussy Cutting, Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 336 - Under the Stars, and my layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 409.
I used a set I have not used in years from when I was on the DT for H&M which is no longer in business. I stamped the image on white then on 3 of the colors in todays CC then fussy cut them out to paper piece them. I used some dp from a new paper stack that was as close as I could come to and punched a star to fussy cut around it. Hope you like it, now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: It's Your Birthday, Birthday Greetings - SU, Livin' The Girls Life - H&M Stamps 
Paper: white, elegant eggplant, deightlful dijon, cajun craze, mossy meadow, colorbox Carvnival dp 
Ink: momento tuxedo black, elegant eggplant 
Accessories: dimensionals, cuttlebug Star EF 
Techniques: paper piecing, fussy cutting, 3D
 

2 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This card is SO her! and I love the paper piecing.

Robin said...

Very cute paper, and I love the inside sentiment.