TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Alana's 15th Birthday Card

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 544 - Unite the Lefties where we were to focus and accent the left side of the cards. My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 553. My color choices are from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 543 - No Gray days in Lucky Bermuda. The acetate on the left curvy panel is for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 546 - Mind the Gap. I made this a little early as our oldest granddaughter will celebrate # 15 next Valentines day but I had to go with what came in my head. She LOVES monkeys and so I ran with that as my inspiration after finding the jungle dp hidden in my storage drawer. I did a computer generated sentiment in as close to the color as possible then punched it out with Marvy Oval and layered with Bermuda bay Marvy oval. I stamped the sentiment on the inside of the card and the left corner of the envelope in Bermuda bay. I hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: It's Your Birthday
Paper: white, bermuda bay, basic gray, DCWV - Safari Kids dp
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Marvy oval punches, Dies-r-us Monkeys Techniques: floating card, gap card

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

AWH!! ITS CUTE!! SHES GOING TO LOVE IT!! :)