TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, August 14, 2015

Blessings from Heaven with a Delicate flower in the gap

This is for today's FREE FOR ALL CHALLENGE # 286 - Three Cheers where I used ferns, butterflies and lattice border, today's MIXABILITY CHALLENGE # 133 - Delicate flower, Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 544 - Unite for Lefties. My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 553. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 543 - No gray days in lucky limeade. My acetate panel is for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 546 - Mind the Gap. I found these praying hands at Michaels years and years ago and Love using them. My flower did not quite turn out as it appeared in my head. Oh Well.
Hope you like it anyway. Off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Blessings from Heaven, Praying hands 
Paper: white, basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Lucky Limeade 
Ink: Bermuda Bay, basic gray 
Accessories: MS Fern, butterfly & Lattice border, bling 
Techniques: floating card, gap card

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

VERY PRETTY SYMPATHY CARD. THE COLORS ARE SOOTHING :)