TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Baby Girl Congrats

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 544 - Wonderful Soft Corals, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 547 - Only One and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 338 - Cute Critters. I was happy with today's colors since I needed a baby girl card and these just seemed to work for me today. I also dusted off a SU set I have not used in quite some time. Now what could be more adorable than a bunny? I sponged all 3 colors from todays CC using the splatters stencil. I stamped the bunny on white, colored with copics then fussy cut it out and popped it up on dimensionals. the one word sentiment is stamped in calypso coral. 
On the inside I stamped the sentiment in calypso coral and the images in wisteria wonder and so saffron. The envelope is stamped in all three colors as well. Hope you like it. Now off to work I go.

Stamps: A New Little Someone, All Year Cheer I
Paper: white
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron, Calypso Coral
Accessories: dimensionals, ribbon, Tim Holtz Splatter Stencil
Techniques: 3D, copic coloring, sponging, stenciling, fussy cutting

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

So sweet!! Love the splatter background. Great job with the colors